Saturday, June 04, 2005

Wanda


Wanda, originally uploaded by koduckgirl.

well Thanks to my fine furried Wanda I have joined the world of cat photography contests. This picture was nominated for the first Glamour Cat Magazine cover contest on Flickr and surprisingly [to me at least] it got first runner up!!!!
I usually don't fair well in contests I don't know why it's similar maybe to not interviewing for a job well like I don't naturally pick a picture that is a winner in my oppinion...I'm possibly too divergent in my tendancies.

What is cool about the Glamour Cat Mag contest is that the administrator picks a handful of in her opinion good nominees and then all the members of the pool cast votes and a week later the votes are counted then the winner picks the next group ...very fair!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home